|This is a PHP class for decoding common PDF filters.|
This is a PHP class for generating PDF documents without requiring external extensions.
TCPDF project (http://www.tcpdf.org) was originally derived in 2002 from the Public Domain FPDF class by Olivier Plathey (http://www.fpdf.org), but now is almost entirely rewritten.
TCPDF main features are:
- no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
- all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure;
- UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
- TrueTypeUnicode, TrueType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts;
- font subsetting;
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods;
- supports JPEG, PNG and SVG images natively, all images supported by GD (GD, GD2, GD2PART, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, XBM, XPM) and all images supported via ImagMagick (http://www.imagemagick.org/www/formats.html)
- 1D and 2D barcodes: CODE 39, ANSI MH10.8M-1983, USD-3, 3 of 9, CODE 93, USS-93, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODE 128 A/B/C, 2 and 5 Digits UPC-Based Extension, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, POSTNET, PLANET, RMS4CC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code), CBC (Customer Bar Code), KIX (Klant index - Customer index), Intelligent Mail Barcode, Onecode, USPS-B-3200, CODABAR, CODE 11, PHARMACODE, PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS, Datamatrix, QR-Code, PDF417;
- JPEG and PNG ICC profiles, Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies;
- automatic page header and footer management;
- document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications;
- transactions to UNDO commands;
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
- text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping);
- multiple columns mode;
- no-write page regions;
- bookmarks, named destinations and table of content;
- text hyphenation;
- text stretching and spacing (tracking);
- automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification;
- automatic page numbering and page groups;
- move and delete pages;
- page compression (requires php-zlib extension);
- XOBject Templates;
- Layers and object visibility;
- PDF/A-1b support.
Tools to encode your unicode fonts are on fonts/utils directory.