Configuration file for Shibboleth Single-Sign-On Authentication If support for Shibboleth Authentication is enabled, TCExam trusts this mechanism and replicates any authenticated user into the TCExam database.
- K_SHIBBOLETH_ENABLED = \false
- If true trust Shibboleth Auth
- K_SHIBBOLETH_LOGIN = ''
- URL of the Shibboleth login page
- K_SHIBBOLETH_USER_GROUP_ID = 1
- Default user group ID This is the TCExam group id to which the accounts belong.
- K_SHIBBOLETH_USER_LEVEL = 1
- Default user level
If true trust Shibboleth Auth
public mixed K_SHIBBOLETH_ENABLED = \false
URL of the Shibboleth login page
public mixed K_SHIBBOLETH_LOGIN = ''
Default user group ID This is the TCExam group id to which the accounts belong.
public mixed K_SHIBBOLETH_USER_GROUP_ID = 1
You can also set 0 for all available groups or a string containing a comma-separated list of group IDs.
Default user level
public mixed K_SHIBBOLETH_USER_LEVEL = 1